O Spine is a unique spine care model that is dedicated to the realisation of better spinal health care for people suffering from spinal conditions.
The goal of the O Spine care team is to restore, build and maintain spine health through the utilisation of a multi-disciplinary approach to spinal care. We do this through close collaboration and interaction between our specialist trained medical team and allied health providers and following a standardization of patient care that includes:
- A focus on spinal pathology
- Specialist education and training of all O Spine team members
- Objective & comprehensive patient assessment
- The introduction of early diagnostic testing and imaging
- Referral for early specialist involvement as a priority when needed
- The provision of evidence-based treatment outcomes
- Objective measurement of outcomes
The inspiration for O Spine comes from the vision of Professor Brian Owler; a respected neurosurgeon and spinal surgeon with over 15 years experience in the diagnosis and management of spinal conditions.
O Spine’s Vision
To be synonymous, amongst providers and the public, as the highest quality provider of assessment, diagnosis and management of conditions of the spine.